Nothing is better than Mama's homemade enchiladas.
Mama’s Ladas is Sioux Falls’ only Enchilada Shop & Wine Bar conveniently located in downtown Sioux Falls on W. 11th Street. Mama’s Ladas was established in 2001 and has been serving up fresh homemade ladas, salsa, and sangria ever since.
We have a friendly service staff and want you to feel right at home at Mama’s Ladas so come stop in and say hello!
(605) 332 2772
116 W. 11th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- Begin with 1.5 liters of Burgundy
- Add to it a 3/4 liter of club Soda and a 3/4 cup of Sugar
- Make sure the sugar is completely disolved.
- Then halve and squeeze the fruit of 3 oranges, 3 lemons and 2 limes.
- Serve over ice and garnish with an orange.
The White is very similar, use the same measurements.
Simply substitute Chablis wine and a quartered fresh pineapple.
*You may always use smaller portions just adjust as you go